mRNA and Global Depopulation !
Thanks mate, I know I go off tap. A lot of us have been hanging together for quite a few years now.  Cheer

I'd be hard pressed to beat any one of you at general triv. Because I can beat the piss out of tv quiz.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pipkunts's post:
  • Aquarius
Like Reply
"Unknown causes".   Eyeroll 

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 2 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Wing-ed
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 10:21 AM)Heir Wrote: Thank You Lord for Preserving Me .

I do Miss My Wife .

Heartflowers Heartflowers Heartflowers Heartflowers Heartflowers

Grouphug Grouphug Grouphug Grouphug Grouphug
Need rain? Food? Better health? A happier home? Then spin things like this. Sure it sounds nuts, but these hacks first came from Tesla & Lakhovsky, two EEs.

[Image: il_1588xN.3471267853_pi8p.jpg]

[Image: il_1588xN.3022185665_c6yf.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • Wing-ed
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 06:33 PM)Aquarius Wrote: "Unknown causes".   Eyeroll 

ABV anything But Vaccine
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 2 users Like Wing-ed's post:
  • Aquarius, Whirling Bliss Machine
Like Reply
Why Are Canadian Doctors Dying in Unprecedented Numbers? Dr. Roger Hodkinson Interview
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wing-ed's post:
  • Whirling Bliss Machine
Like Reply
Finally
CDC’s New Covid Guidance Finally Admits What NCLA’s Suits Said About Natural Immunity All Along

Aug 12, 2022 | Press Releases

Washington, DC (August 12, 2022) – The New Civil Liberties Alliance filed its first lawsuit challenging vaccine mandates over a year ago on behalf of George Mason University law professor Todd Zywicki. This week, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) finally followed the science and acknowledged the scientific fact that NCLA has defended all along—it makes no sense to treat people who are naturally immune to Covid-19 differently from those who have been vaccinated against the virus. This science was known and available to everyone this time last year when NCLA relied on the expert testimony of renowned epidemiologists, including Drs. Jay Bhattacharya and Martin Kulldorff, who have long explained that forcing a Covid-recovered person with natural immunity to take a vaccine that provides virtually no benefit, while risking adverse effects, is not rational.

“It is a scandal of the first order that it took CDC more than a year to admit the science around natural immunity. Worse, it appears CDC knew the science but deliberately misled the American people in order to wield unlawful administrative power.”

Philip Hamburger, Founder and Chairman of the Board, NCLA

More at LINK: https://nclalegal.org/2022/08/cdcs-new-c...all-along/
Executive Order 13848—Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election

[Image: TqG8RnV.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like HomelessPatriot's post:
  • Aquarius, Karu, Whirling Bliss Machine, Wing-ed
Like Reply
(Today, 09:52 AM)HomelessPatriot Wrote: Finally
CDC’s New Covid Guidance Finally Admits What NCLA’s Suits Said About Natural Immunity All Along

If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Karu's post:
  • Aquarius
Like Reply
Whoopsiz
Like Reply
https://unlimitedhangout.com/2022/08/inv...d-company/

RNA for Moderna’s Omicron Booster Manufactured by CIA-Linked Company

Since late last year, messenger RNA for Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccines, including its recently reformulated Omicron booster, has been exclusively manufactured by a little known company with significant ties to US intelligence.

However, unlike the company’s original COVID-19 vaccine, the genetic material, or messenger RNA (mRNA), for this new vaccine, including the newly formulated genetic material meant to provide protection against the Omicron variant, is being manufactured, not by Moderna, but by a relatively new company that has received hardly any media attention, despite its overt links to US intelligence. Last September, it was [url=https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210908005443/en/Resilience-to-Manufacture-mRNA-for-Moderna%E2%80%99s-COVID-19-Vaccine] quietly announced that a company called National Resilience (often referred to simply as Resilience) would begin manufacturing the mRNA for Moderna COVID-19 vaccine products. Under the terms of the multi-year agreement, “Resilience will produce mRNA for the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine at its facility in Mississauga, Ontario, for distribution worldwide.”...

Moar@link
Like Reply