Burmese Leader Ousted By Military // Biden Warns Military
Trump put Myanmar on the list of travel bans due to the corona virus, 5 of which were Muslim infested.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigra...s-n1127841
[-] The following 1 user Likes counterintelligence's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply
(04-03-2021, 10:22 PM)counterintelligence Wrote: Trump put Myanmar on the list of travel bans due to the corona virus, 5 of which were Muslim infested.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigra...s-n1127841
Sounds like knew Trump about the connection with Obama/Clintons etc. 

I wonder if any were flown to south or central America to get into America. Do they do DNA tests at the border? 

One of the border videos said that people were coming in from 50 different countries at that border.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • =42
Like Reply
[b]Speeches by beauty pageant contestants rarely make headlines.[/b]

[b][Image: Han-Lay-jpg.jpg][/b]

But when Han Lay, Miss Grand Myanmar, spoke out last week against alleged atrocities committed by her country's military, her speech turned heads.

"Today in my country Myanmar ... there are so many people dying," she said at the Miss Grand International 2020 event in Thailand. "Please help Myanmar. We need your urgent international help right now."

A little over a month ago, Han Lay, who is 22, was on the streets of Yangon, Myanmar's largest city, protesting against the military.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-56602683
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
Myanmar has been in the middle of the first two World Wars, think this time will be any different?
Like Reply

He's been locked out of the embassy.
Like Reply

He called the embassy his, its not his.
Like Reply
Like Reply
A simple equation for determining the death toll in Myanmar

Corona virus < Vax jabs <= military junta
Like Reply
(04-12-2021, 05:49 PM)counterintelligence Wrote: A simple equation for determining the death toll in Myanmar

Corona virus < Vax jabs <= military junta
Doctors in Myanmar stopped jabbing when their globalist backed by Clinton was removed. Junta also seized George Soros bank accounts and closed Open Foundation. The doctors stopped jabbing in protest about their globalist leader that had given the contract to India for Astra-Zeneca and an own made Indian one from an Indian Bio-Tech company.
Like Reply
Like Reply