Burmese Leader Ousted By Military // Biden Warns Military
(04-13-2021, 07:22 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(04-12-2021, 05:49 PM)counterintelligence Wrote: A simple equation for determining the death toll in Myanmar

Corona virus < Vax jabs <= military junta
Doctors in Myanmar stopped jabbing when their globalist backed by Clinton was removed. Junta also seized George Soros bank accounts and closed Open Foundation. The doctors stopped jabbing in protest about their globalist leader that had given the contract to India for Astra-Zeneca and an own made Indian one from an Indian Bio-Tech company.
I'm trying to understand the conflict here.

Citizens are tired of the military rule since World War II, which doesn't seem like they've obtained freedom.  But their leader is the daughter of the one who brought the military to protect them from the likes of the British monarchy rule and the oppressive Japanese.  While at the same time the leader is backed by a cabal that hurts this country as well, Clinton him/herself.  Biden doesn't want this uprising because it makes his election steal look bad. Myanmar was in World War I, II, and now III.
[-] The following 1 user Likes counterintelligence's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply
(04-19-2021, 07:54 AM)counterintelligence Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 07:22 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(04-12-2021, 05:49 PM)counterintelligence Wrote: A simple equation for determining the death toll in Myanmar

Corona virus < Vax jabs <= military junta
Doctors in Myanmar stopped jabbing when their globalist backed by Clinton was removed. Junta also seized George Soros bank accounts and closed Open Foundation. The doctors stopped jabbing in protest about their globalist leader that had given the contract to India for Astra-Zeneca and an own made Indian one from an Indian Bio-Tech company.

Citizens are tired of the military rule since World War II, which doesn't seem like they've obtained freedom.  But their leader is the daughter of the one who brought the military to protect them from the likes of the British monarchy rule and the oppressive Japanese.  While at the same time the leader is backed by a cabal that hurts this country as well, Clinton him/herself.  Biden doesn't want this uprising because it makes his election steal look bad.  Myanmar was in World War I, II, and now III.
It appears that the junta have the backing of China and Biden is backed by China, whereas the people are in the middle of the globalists. What is the point of the people fighting the junta when the junta have said that there will be another election. Interesting that many decades ago when the British left Burma, Prince Phillip said, something like "are you sure you'd like us to leave?".
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Heir
Like Reply
(04-19-2021, 01:19 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(04-19-2021, 07:54 AM)counterintelligence Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 07:22 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Doctors in Myanmar stopped jabbing when their globalist backed by Clinton was removed. Junta also seized George Soros bank accounts and closed Open Foundation. The doctors stopped jabbing in protest about their globalist leader that had given the contract to India for Astra-Zeneca and an own made Indian one from an Indian Bio-Tech company.

Citizens are tired of the military rule since World War II, which doesn't seem like they've obtained freedom.  But their leader is the daughter of the one who brought the military to protect them from the likes of the British monarchy rule and the oppressive Japanese.  While at the same time the leader is backed by a cabal that hurts this country as well, Clinton him/herself.  Biden doesn't want this uprising because it makes his election steal look bad.  Myanmar was in World War I, II, and now III.
It appears that the junta have the backing of China and Biden is backed by China, whereas the people are in the middle of the globalists. What is the point of the people fighting the junta when the junta have said that there will be another election. Interesting that many decades ago when the British left Burma, Prince Phillip said, something like "are you sure you'd like us to leave?".
I don't know how the people can fight back unarmed.  But there are some tribes that are armed.  But of course we know Biden wants us to be disarmed.  We need to protest like hell in this country before it all goes south.  Why aren't we?  Oh but you Trumpers started a riot.  Complete with the agent provocateurs.
[-] The following 1 user Likes counterintelligence's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply
https://vimeo.com/88588984

The removed leader 7 years ago
Like Reply